Eeyou Istchee Baie-James Travel
Eeyou Istchee Baie-James Travel is a regionally owned non-profit organization. With the financial participation of Tourisme Québec, it was founded by Tourisme Baie-James, Eeyou Istchee Tourism and the Cree Association of Tourism and Outfitter (COTA).
EIBJT works with travellers, other travel agencies, destination management companies based in Quebec and the rest of Canada, and international tour operators. We are also active in the business and corporate travel sector.
EIBJT holds a travel agency permit issued by Office de la protection du consommateur du Québec (the provincial government’s consumer protection agency).
The Eeyou Istchee Baie-James Travel agency is a non-profit organization that works with travellers, travel agencies, destination management companies based in Quebec and Canada, and international tour operators. The agency is also active in the corporate travel sector and acts as a trainer for local tourism service contractors. The agency can thus help develop and structure the regional market and its distribution network, while supporting the various service providers in developing their skills and knowledge of the industry.
- Air Creebec
- AANISCHAAUKAMIKW – THE CREE CULTURAL INSTITUTE
- CREE NATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS (CNACA)
- TAWICH DISTRIBUTION / TAWICH CLOTHING
- SECRETARIAT TO THE CREE NATION ABITIBI-TÉMISCAMINGUE ECONOMIC ALLIANCE (SAENCAT)
- AUTOBUS MAHEUX / MAHEUX-CREE
- QUÉBEC ABORIGINAL TOURISM (TAQ)
- INDIGENOUS TOURISM ASSOCIATION OF CANADA (ITAC)
- ASSOCIATION OF QUEBEC RECEPTIVE TOUR OPERATORS AND TRAVEL AGENCIES (ARF-QUÉBEC)
- EEYOU ISTCHEE TOURISM
- TOURISME BAIE-JAMES