Amisk Cabin at Lake Robineau – PROMO!
Located about 110 km from Chibougamau, Chalet Amisk (meaning beaver in Cree) is located a few meters from the lake Robineau launch, near the camps of the tallyman of the Lac Robineau territory, Mr. Neeposh. There is only one cabin to enjoy the tremendous Robineau Lake in complete privacy. Your cottage, your friends, your lake... what more to ask for!
Various outdoor activities and a breathtaking boreal landscape await you!
• "CoolBox" type accommodation unit can accommodate up to 4 people.
• 2 bunk beds (4 39in beds) with the pillow,
• table with 4 chairs, sofa bed,
• kitchen with a 2 burner propane hob (no oven), toaster, kettle and coffee maker,
• crockery, cutlery and utensils, pots and pans, dish soap,
• solar fridge/freezer (6ft3), propane heating, sink, compost toilet,
• shower and sink and BBQ.
• Additional storage under the left bed and in a cupboard at the back of the chalet.
• Stop at Rupert reception to pick up your sheets and pillow covers.
• 2 Canoes and 2 verchères of 16ft in fibreglass (bring your motor) and
• Paddleboards (SUP) on site.
***Please note that smoking is prohibited inside the accommodation units. Additional cleaning fees may apply if the smoke odour persists. No animals are allowed in all the buildings of the Réserve Faunique.***
• Potable water
• Food for the duration of the stay,
• Bedding (there is only a mattress cover and a pillow cover, provide a blanket or sheets and pillowcase),
• Bath towels, tea towels and dish towels,
• Sulphate-free soap and shampoo,
• Fishing fees extra (for visitors in floating cabins, fishing is authorized only on Lake Waconichi)
• Children's flotation jacket.
7 days / 7 nights