Mirage Aventure – Camp Rossignol
Take the mythical Billy Diamond Route and enjoy an extraordinary fishing trip at the Mirage Aventure outfitter! When you reach your destination, board the floatplane to join the Rossignol camp. Once installed, you can tease Speckled Trout, Lake Trout, Pike and Walleye at colossal sizes. Isolated, but with all the necessary comfort, you will live a Nordic fishing adventure out of the ordinary!
Discover the James Bay and Transtaiga Highway, the Rupert River, the community of Radisson and the spillway from the hydroelectric facilities. Watch magnificent starry skies and nature may give you a beautiful aurora borealis!
• Air transportation to Camp Rossignol cottages from Mirage Inn.
• 16-foot Lund fishing boat with 15-force engine, fuel and flotation vests.
• Accommodation in small log cabins equipped with refrigerator, coffee maker, electricity (generator) water
hot and cold (not drinkable) and wood stove.
• Washroom block with toilets and showers outside the cottage.
• Bedding and shower towels.
• Food included (meals to be prepared by customers).
• AUTONOMOUS FISHING - WITHOUT A FISHING GUIDE.
• Satellite phone to communicate with Central Pavilion (Auberge Mirage) in case of emergency.
• St. Croix fishing rod and bait.
• Quebec fishing licences.
• Fishing Boxes: Reels and Lures – bring your own.
• Alcohol and beverages in the dining room (personal consumption permitted in rooms or
• Transportation (by car or plane) to Mirage Outfitter.
8 days, 7 nights