Mirage Aventure – Roz Camp
Take the mythical Billy Diamond Route and enjoy an extraordinary fishing trip at the Mirage Aventure outfitter! When you arrive at your destination, board the floatplane to reach Camp Roz, where your guide is waiting for you. Once installed, you can tease Speckled Trout, Lake Trout, Pike and Walleye at colossal sizes. Isolated, but with all the necessary comfort, you will live a Nordic fishing adventure out of the ordinary!
Discover the James Bay and Transtaiga Highway, the Rupert River, the community of Radisson and the spillway from the hydroelectric facilities. Watch magnificent starry skies and nature may give you a beautiful aurora borealis!
• Air transportation to Camp Roz cottages from Mirage Lodge
• Verchère fishing boat (flat-bottomed wooden boat) 20 feet with gasoline and flotation vest.
• 6 days of fishing with a professional guide.
• Food included (meals to be prepared by the guide), including a shore lunch prepared by the guide or packed lunch box.
• Cottage accommodation includes a refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, electricity (generator), hot and cold water (not drinkable) and wood stove, bathroom with shower.
• Bedding and towels included.
• Satellite telephone (carried by the guide) in case of emergency.
• Sainte-Croix fishing rod and bait.
• Quebec fishing licences.
• Fishing Boxes: Reels and Lures – bring your own.
• Alcohol and beverages in the dining room (personal consumption permitted in rooms or cottages).
• Transportation (by car or plane) to Mirage Outfitter.
7 nights / 7 days (6 fishing days)